Sunday, May 1, 2011

Game Twenty Seven: Astros 5, Brewers 0

Box Score

Sometimes I will have a strong feeling about what the outcome of a Brewer game will be. These feelings are accurate about 50% of the time, but today my sense of impending doom proved to be correct.

I had no doubt the Brewers would lose convincingly and that's exactly what happened. Why? The Brewers always seem to lose Sunday road games. I'll have to research how accurate this is, but that's certainly how it feels.

There's not much to say other than Bud Norris totally dominated the Brewers and that was that. Narveson had another strong start spoiled by a three-run homer, though I am encouraged by his seven strikeouts and zero walks. Otherwise the game was nothing more than a boring loss. Now I know how Astros fans feel after the first game of the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment