Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Game Eighty: Yankees 12, Brewers 2

Box Score 

Well then. So much for my optimism.

The Red Sox and Yankees are better than the Brewers. I find it hard to believe that they are this much better than the Brewers, but after tonight's game I am not sure sure. As exhibit A I present you with the collective starting line for Marcum, Gallardo, and Greinke against the Red Sox and Yankees:

6.0 IP, 18 Hits, 14 ER, 21.00 ERA

There is not way the Brewers are that much worse, yet the evidence suggests otherwise. I do not want to put much more thought into the matter because I do not like feeling bad.

All that I can say about tonight's game is that the early 7-0 deficit allowed me to turn my attention to other things and liberate me from any baseball anxiety. Other than that: I just hope the rest of the series is not this bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment